Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by heyongqiang <he...@software.ict.ac.cn> on 2008/11/19 17:40:29 UTC

Hadoop beijing meeting draft agenda is ready.

hi,all
    The hadoop beijing meeting agenda is ready now. Currently I only count people who have replied my email or post on google group. I will send people i have counted a word document. We now still welcome participants from companies, institutes and universities. Please drop me a mail if you are interested.
    I have tried to send the agenda to the mail-lists, but it always failed after several retries, which i received a exception said 552 spam score (5.0) exceeded threshold.
I post the agenda on the google group (http://groups.google.com/group/hadoop-beijing-meeting/).
    BTW, The agenda will be adjusted according to actual situation. It may last only half day.

heyongqiang
2008-11-20

Re: Hadoop beijing meeting draft agenda is ready.

Posted by heyongqiang <he...@software.ict.ac.cn>.
hi,all
    I also have uploaded the agenda word document to the google group.
------------------
heyongqiang
2008-11-20

Re: RE: Hadoop beijing meeting draft agenda is ready.

Posted by heyongqiang <he...@software.ict.ac.cn>.
Hi,Ding Hui
    We will do our best to made the slides、pics and may videos public on the internet. I will confirm with the talkers about these things and coordinate with our volunteers.
Thank you for your suggestion.

heyongqiang
2008-11-20

Some of the talks sounds really interesting.  Is it possible to video
tape this and make it public? Or at least make the slides available?

Cheers

Posted by "Ding, Hui" <hu...@sap.com>.
Hi,