Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Mark Galbreath <ma...@qat.com> on 2003/06/06 20:06:04 UTC

JRun 4.0, Struts 1.1rc-3, and IIS 5.0 weirdness

My web app initializes Struts by having index.jsp use <logic:redirect
forward="welcome"/>  I have IIS configured to get any calls for .jsp or .do
to be passed to JRun.  If I replace the <logic:redirect> with static
content, index.jsp displays fine.  However, when attempting to reedirect, it
indicates success in the browser locator window (even have a session id) but
"Page not found shows up as content" and the following error is out on the
console:

06/06 13:31:28 error Requested resource
/JRunScripts/jrun.dll/expense/welcome.do not found

In struts-config:

<global-forwards>
    <forward name="welcome" path="/welcome.do"/>
</global-forwards>

<action-mappings>
    <!-- Welcome page -->
    <action path="/welcome"
            type="org.apache.struts.actions.ForwardAction"
            name="welcomeForm"
            scope="session"
            input="index.jsp"
            parameter="/welcome.jsp"/>

Anybody experienced this and know the solutions?

tia,
Mark