Posted to dev@milagro.apache.org by Brian Spector <br...@qredo.com> on 2019/06/26 06:36:04 UTC

Fwd: Contribute to Apache Milagro?

Hi Kirk and Paul,

Thanks for the update on your work on the Rust library. That’s very exciting.

We’ve requested the repo be setup this am which will be at incubator-milagro-crypto-rust.

We’re very aware of the BLS signature IETF draft and are working towards implementing that capability in both C and JavaScript libraries as we speak.

I did not know about the Telegram channel, thanks for that.

In regards to pushing upstream, the best thing to do for the project is to just keep pushing your work as it happens into a forked feature branch off of the dev branch of incubator-milagro-crypto-rust.

It would show you are serious about contributing and then we can vote one or both of you into the project as full fledged contributors, which means you have direct access to the repo.

The ICLA is here to download: https://www.apache.org/licenses/contributor-agreements.html#clas

You may wish to do a CLA for Sigma Prime.

If you send those forms into secretary@apache.org and let me know when you have done that we can schedule votes for you all to become contributors. You will need one form for each dev.

Let me know what else we can do for you all in the interim.

Cheers,
Brian