Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Van der Wee Tim <Ti...@cronos.be> on 2001/02/28 13:38:32 UTC

class could not be resolved

Hi,

I'm using soap-2_1 with Tomcat3_2_1.  When I run the soap examples, I keep
getting the following error:  class [ClassName] could not be resolved.  I've

set up all my classpaths right, what could cause this problem?

tnx,

Tim.

Re: class could not be resolved

Posted by Erik van Zijst <er...@marketxs.com>.
Ofcourse it's a CLASSPATH problem. Therefore it might help to specify the
actual class that couldn't be found.

Erik

--
alimony, n: