Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by sean curtis <se...@yahoo.com> on 2006/12/16 00:20:43 UTC

[axis2] Axis2 filling my /var/tmp with axis.jar

After searching the docs and mailing list, I was unable to come up with a way to get Axis2 to stop making what looks like "tmp" versions of all my jars (i.e. axis<somenumber>myjar.jar) in /var/tmp, each time I deploy a new version of my .aar files.

This problem is being multiplied exponentially by multiple developers working on the same host, so if anyone has come up with a handy way of either having axis2 write to, perhaps, /dev/null, or cleaning itself up, or not doing it all, it would be appreciated.

RE: [axis2] Axis2 filling my /var/tmp with axis.jar

Posted by George Stanchev <Gs...@serena.com>.
I have observed it too. I am running XP, latest SP. My temp folder gets
full with files in the format axis2#####<dep-jar>.jar where #### is
a number. I am building axis2 trunk and 1.1.1 branch regularly (2-3
times
a week). Its annoying to have to clean it up regularly.

If the OP had crated a JIRA, post the JIRA ID number here so I can add
my
configuration to it.

George Stanchev

Please log a Jira with details about your environment..

~Thilina

On 12/16/06, sean curtis <se...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> After searching the docs and mailing list, I was unable to come up
with a way to get Axis2 to stop making what looks like "tmp" versions of
all my jars (i.e. axis<somenumber>myjar.jar) in /var/tmp, each time I
deploy a new version of my .aar files.

> This problem is being multiplied exponentially by multiple developers
working on the same host, so if anyone has come up with a handy way of
either having axis2 write to, perhaps, /dev/null, or cleaning itself up,
or not doing it all, it would be appreciated.

Thilina Gunarathne
WSO2, Inc.; http://www.wso2.com/
Home page: http://webservices.apache.org/~thilina/
Blog: http://thilinag.blogspot.com/

are addressed. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

Re: [axis2] Axis2 filling my /var/tmp with axis.jar

Posted by Thilina Gunarathne <cs...@gmail.com>.