Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> on 2005/03/26 00:21:38 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] HiveMind 1.1-alpha-3

This latest alpha release of the HiveMind services and configuration
microkernel is now available. Release 1.1-alpha-3 sees some further
refinements:

    * Support for AOP Alliance Method Interceptors
    * Allow ordering of interceptors by name instead of service-id
    * Update to Groovy 1.0-beta-10

HiveMind 1.1 is a work in progress (a stable 1.0 release is available
for production work), with but is highly stable and functional even as
we close in on a beta release.

http://jakarta.apache.org/hivemind

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Jakarta Tapestry

Re: [ANNOUNCE] HiveMind 1.1-alpha-3

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
They should be up there already. I think the delay is because of the
current tumultuous Apache infrastructure work going on.