Posted to dev@rocketmq.apache.org by jinrongtong <ji...@apache.org> on 2022/01/21 02:22:48 UTC

[VOTE][RIP-31] Support RocketMQ BrokerContainer

Hi, RocketMQ Community,

As discussed in the previous email, we launched a new RIP to support RocketMQ BrokerContainer. Now the shepherds @duhenglucky and @odbozhou are willing to support the RIP, so I think it is time to start an email thread to enter the voting process.

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours or until a necessary number of votes are reached.

Please vote accordingly:

[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove with the reason

Best Regards!
Rongtong Jin

links:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Rnh9QSZSRowHnjMyDr7JKiHc-_uxc4ycSumbtB_iKzg/edit?usp=sharing
https://shimo.im/docs/xxY3QDqYvj6G6Gk9/

Re: [VOTE][RIP-31] Support RocketMQ BrokerContainer

Posted by Hongjian Fei <er...@163.com>.
+1

| |
Hongjian Fei

erikfei1288@163.com

签名由网易邮箱大师定制

On 01/26/2022 10:50,Rongtong Jin<ji...@mails.ucas.ac.cn> wrote:
+1

&quot;ShannonDing&quot; &lt;dinglei@apache.org&gt;写道:
+1

Re: Re:[VOTE][RIP-31] Support RocketMQ BrokerContainer

Posted by Rongtong Jin <ji...@mails.ucas.ac.cn>.
+1

Posted by ShannonDing <di...@apache.org>.
+1