Posted to dev@oozie.apache.org by bowen zhang <bo...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2014/10/07 22:41:33 UTC

OOZIE-2023 and 4.1 release

Hi Purshotam,
[OOZIE-2023] Job rerun can stuck in prep - ASF JIRA this is the remaining task we need to get it done for 4.1 release. Do you have latest update on this? It's in patch available state.
Thanks,
Bowen

[OOZIE-2023] Job rerun can stuck in prep - ASF JIRA
Job rerun is divided into two commands. 1. ReRunXCommand, which delete action and set job status to prep. 2. StartXCommand, which start WF.
View on issues.apache.org Preview by Yahoo

Re: OOZIE-2023 and 4.1 release

Posted by Purshotam Shah <pu...@yahoo-inc.com.INVALID>.
I was trying to say that we should configure to auto populate fix version
( when fix version is empty) to trunk when issue is resolved.
https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/227806/auto-populate-fix-version-wh
en-issue-is-resolved.

Re: OOZIE-2023 and 4.1 release

Posted by Rohini Palaniswamy <ro...@gmail.com>.