Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/18 01:15:47 UTC

Editing config files in the Solr Admin UI

Stefan Matheis and I have conspired to make the various Solr config files
editable from the admin UI. Here's the Wiki writeup:

https://wiki.apache.org/solr/Editing%20configuration%20files%20in%20the%20admin%20UI

It's not quite complete yet, see the sub-issues attached to
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-5446, they involve adding a
reload button, being able to add new files and a bit of cleanup.

In the sprit of getting this into people's hands ASAP, though, I thought
I'd let people know. Give it a spin and tell us what you think!

Current 4x and trunk (5x) have this if you download and build.