Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by tison <wa...@gmail.com> on 2022/06/18 03:53:21 UTC

Create a new directory for podling

Hi,

After a new podling joined the incubator, when an Apache release prepared,
it seems that I should create a new directory under both:

* https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator
* https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/incubator

and then push a KEYS file to hold PMC members' keys.

Is there an instruction manual for these steps?

Best,
tison.

Re: Create a new directory for podling

Posted by XiaoYu <xi...@apache.org>.
Hi   tison

you can see apache shenyu release guide[1].

Hope this helps you~

[1] : https://shenyu.apache.org/community/release-guide#publish-to-svn-dev-repository

tison <wa...@gmail.com> 于2022年6月18日周六 11:51写道: