Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by Brian Burch <br...@PingToo.com> on 2008/12/02 14:06:41 UTC

Where are the contributed plugins?

This seems too stupid to post to the wiki, even as a "stupid question".
I'm interested in Scott Hulbert's SlideShowPlugin, but I can't find it
anywhere!

I've trawled the jspWiki web site and it tells me that each plugin's
specific page should have a download link, but all of Scott's plugins
pages have url's that seem to point back (recursively) to themselves.
People have mentioned that they have downloaded them, but not said from
where.

The plugin is not shipped in the 2.8.1 zip - it is not part of the 2.8.1
war or in a separate file.

I've searched the apache incubator
http://svn.apache.com/asf/incubator/jspwiki/trunk/src/com and ../org.
I've found quite a few plugins, but none from Scott.

http://www.jspwiki.org/wiki/ScottHulbert was very recently updated by
Janna Jalkenen to say the plugins are showing their age, so would
someone please update them... and even more recursive references.

Please.... can anyone tell me where to download the source (and perhaps
the class files) for the SlideShow plugin?

Thanks (sorry for being stupid)

Brian

Re: Where are the contributed plugins?

Posted by Brian Burch <br...@PingToo.com>.
Finbar Dineen wrote:
> I just did a search from the website that pointed to:
> http://www.jspwiki.org/wiki/SlideShowPlugin
>
> Brian Burch wrote:
>> This seems too stupid to post to the wiki, even as a "stupid
>> question". I'm interested in Scott Hulbert's SlideShowPlugin, but I
>> can't find it anywhere!

Yes - it was a stupid question! I simply hadn't noticed there was a
tabbed pane holding the attachments. Once I clicked the "attach" pane to
bring it to the foreground, I found all the plugins that I thought were
missing.

Sorry, but thanks very much for the quick responses.

Posted by Finbar Dineen <el...@gmail.com>.
Brian,

I just did a search from the website that pointed to:
http://www.jspwiki.org/wiki/SlideShowPlugin

Hope this is what you're looking for. Otherwise try:
http://www.jspwiki.org/wiki/ScottHurlbert

Finbar

--
Name: Mr. Finbar Dineen
Role: Translation and Internet Solutions

Re: Where are the contributed plugins?

Posted by Florian Holeczek <fl...@holeczek.de>.
Hallo Brian,

have a look at the page http://www.jspwiki.org/wiki/SlideShowPlugin
Then click on the attachments tab and download it ;-)

Regards
 Florian