Posted to dev@continuum.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2007/09/23 22:04:55 UTC

"build definition used" on build result

A couple of questions/issues on this new feature:

* is this stored with the build result, or is it referring to what is
in the database now? (ie, what happens to the result if the build
definition is later removed?)
* is it in the email template? (haven't looked yet)
* issue: it shows up on builds that are in error as empty: http://
maven.zones.apache.org/continuum/buildResult.action?
buildId=23999&projectId=272&projectGroupId=8

Cheers,
Brett

--
Brett Porter - brett@apache.org

Re: "build definition used" on build result

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
It's empty too

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
Brett,