Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org> on 2017/02/21 19:47:45 UTC

Re: Maintaining documentation consistency on readme.io

Igniters,

We’re approaching 1.9 release and some of you will be updating the documentation on readme.io. Let me remind you how the documentation has to be updated if you’re adding a feature that is missing in 1.8.

1) DO NOT create any new version of the document until the release. If you want to add any new document pertaining to the next release, create it within the document for the current version and keep the page hidden.

If you need to update an existing page then clone it, name as {page-name-new-version}, refine and left hidden.

2) Send all the documentation updates for review to Denis Magda and Prachi Garg.

Documented on the wiki:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Documentation <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Documentation>

—
Denis