Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Hang Mang <gu...@googlemail.com> on 2013/11/13 12:20:43 UTC

java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: STOP_WORDS_SET

Hi guys,

I'm using Lucene 4.3 and I'm getting this Exception:

java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: STOP_WORDS_SET

at this line in my code:

CharArraySet DEFAULT_STOP_SET = StandardAnalyzer.STOP_WORDS_SET;

This is driving me crazy, I don't know what's wrong!

Re: java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: STOP_WORDS_SET

Posted by Ian Lea <ia...@gmail.com>.
Pasting that line into a chunk of code works fine for me, with 4.5
rather than 4.3 but I don't expect that matters.  Have you got a) all
the right jars in your classpath and b) none of the wrong jars?

--
Ian.