Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Denis Kuzmenok <fo...@ukr.net> on 2010/11/17 12:54:41 UTC

Solr context search

  Hi.
I  wonder  is  it  possible  in built-in way to make context search in
Solr?

I  have about 50k documents (mainly 'name' of char(150)), so i receive
a content of a page and should show found documents.

Of  course  i can just join by OR and submit a search, but an accuracy
would be not so good..

Thanks in advance.

Re: Solr context search

Posted by Peter Karich <pe...@yahoo.de>.
  take a look if the 'more like this' handler can solve your problem.

--
http://jetwick.com twitter search prototype