Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Anwesh Krishna Nayak <an...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/17 14:34:56 UTC

Upload Client Document not working

Hi community,

Upload Client Document in Clients page throws an error after uploading
document and submitting in demo server. While it works fine in mobile
server.

Thanks

Re: Upload Client Document not working

Posted by Shruthi M R <sh...@confluxtechnologies.com>.
Hi Anwesh,

As @Sampth resolved the issue related to user, I tried to upload a client
document.

As you have mentioned it threw exception. This is due to Amazon S3.

An issue is already raised (FINERACT-615) for the same. I will try to fix
it ASAP.

For now you can disable the amazon s3 configuration  and upload documents

Thank You,

*Shruthi M R*
Senior Software Engineer - Conflux Technologies
shruthi@confluxtechnologies.com | Skype: Shruthi Rajaram | Mobile:
+91-8277012716

Posted by Shruthi M R <sh...@confluxtechnologies.com>.
Hi Anwesh,