Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/19 12:45:55 UTC

[DISCUSS] apache builds vs reviews

LS,

I have disabled cloudstack-pull-request on builds.apache.org as we now have
cloudstack-pull-rat and cloudstack-pull-analysis and also still have
jenkins.bac.o. I want to further unburdon the apache jenkins web by
scheduling down other jobs to once a day. noticably this is the master
build but also the rat-catcher. If we do so review on PRs for these issues
become more important hence looking at the output of pull request jobs. Can
we live with that?

​regards,​
--
Daan

Re: [DISCUSS] apache builds vs reviews

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
fair points Rajani, not related to my question but worthy of attention. In
the meanwhile I am taking them as a "yes we can schedule regular (master)
build down to once a day"

Posted by Rajani Karuturi <ra...@apache.org>.
pull-rat doest the rat check