Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org> on 2018/05/30 11:33:30 UTC

[VOTE] Release flink-shaded 4.0, release candidate #1

|Hi everyone,|
|Please review and vote on the release candidate #1 for the version 4.0,
as follows:|
|[ ] +1, Approve the release|
|[ ] -1, Do not approve the release (please provide specific comments)|

|The complete staging area is available for your review, which includes:|
|* GitHub release notes [1],|
|* the official Apache source release to be deployed to dist.apache.org
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/dist.apache.org> [2],
which are signed with the key with fingerprint 11D464BA [3],|
|* all artifacts to be deployed to the Maven Central Repository [4],|
|* source code tag "release-4.0-rc1" [5]. |
|The vote will be open for at least 72 hours. It is adopted by majority
approval, with at least 3 PMC affirmative votes.|
|Thanks,|
|Chesnay|
|[1] https://github.com/apache/flink-shaded/milestone/4?closed=1|
|[2] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/flink/flink-shaded-4.0-rc1/|
|[3] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/flink/KEYS|
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheflink-1165/|
https://github.com/apache/flink-shaded/commit/2014030963fe8e8a7414fd14afa86dd5c91e2745|

[CANCELED][VOTE] Release flink-shaded 4.0, release candidate #1

Posted by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org>.
Canceling the vote to fix the license issue.

Re: [VOTE] Release flink-shaded 4.0, release candidate #1

Posted by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org>.

Posted by Piotr Nowojski <pi...@data-artisans.com>.
+1 (non binding)

Posted by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org>.