Posted to ojb-dev@db.apache.org by Berner Martin <ma...@braunvieh.ch> on 2006/09/11 14:17:59 UTC

Disable use of bindvariables

Hy
I use ojb with an oracle DB.
Usually I create my dynamic SQL's by create hierarchical Criterias. And create a new ReportQuerry.

ReportQueryByCriteria rq =
        QueryFactory.newReportQuery(
          TFoto.class, new String[] { "fotoId" }, crit, true);

But in one special query the Optimiser from Oracle produce a very bad Executionplan because he don't know the concrete Value of the bindvariables in my SQL.

Now I'm searching for a option where I can disable the use ob bindvariables. So that the created SQL includes the concrete values instead of bindvariables.

Sample:
select * from table where col_id = :a; -> that's with bindvariables
select * from table where col_id = 1526; -> that's with concrete value

Is there someone who can help my? Thanks

Berner Martin