Posted to log4cxx-user@logging.apache.org by pawaia <pu...@scconline.com> on 2010/02/20 18:39:29 UTC

error initializing 0xc0150002 with vs2008 compiled application

Hi all,

When i try to run my log4cxx application built on vs2008 on a computer that
does not have vs2008 installed, it does not start but gives an arror
0xc0150002.

The application has been built using mfc.

Please suggest possible resolutions to the issue.

Regards
Puneet

Re: error initializing 0xc0150002 with vs2008 compiled application

Posted by Cory Riddell <co...@codeware.com>.
Check your event log for more details. I'm guessing you built are trying
to run a debug build and the machine doesn't have the debug versions of
all the runtimes installed. You can also check the manifest for some
dependency information.

Cory