Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by David <ga...@yahoo.com> on 2005/01/13 15:30:07 UTC

Http referer value as parameter?

I need a way to capture the http Referer from the request, and inject it as
a parameter to a transformer -- is there a way to do this?  I currently do
something like this to catpure a request parameter, and it's very clean, and
works well with my current processing pattern.  I'm familiar with the
Request Generator but that way of doing things doesn't work well with my
processing model, it would force me to re-architect how data flows through
my pipelines.  Thanks!