Posted to users@directory.apache.org by Ezsra McDonald <ez...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/18 00:02:02 UTC

disable password policy for admin

How do you prevent the Admin user's password from expiring? We would like
to have that user ignore the policy.

Re: disable password policy for admin

Posted by Ezsra McDonald <ez...@gmail.com>.
Corrected LDIF file now works:

dn: uid=admin,ou=system
changetype: modify
add: pwdPolicySubEntry
pwdPolicySubEntry:
ads-pwdid=admin,ou=passwordPolicies,ads-interceptorId=authenticationInterceptor,ou=interceptors,ads-directoryServiceId=default,ou=config

Posted by Ezsra McDonald <ez...@gmail.com>.
Yes, that is right.

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ezsra McDonald <ez...@gmail.com>.