Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org> on 2010/04/21 22:09:47 UTC

TLP Status

The Board has approved Mahout, Tika, and Nutch moving to be top level status.  Congrats!  Now begins the fun part of changing mailing lists, domains, etc.

-Grant

Re: TLP Status

Posted by Isabel Drost <is...@apache.org>.
On 21.04.2010 Grant Ingersoll wrote:
> The Board has approved Mahout, Tika, and Nutch moving to be top level
>  status.  Congrats!

Yeah! Congratulations to all new TLP projects.

Isabel

Re: TLP Status

Posted by Robin Anil <ro...@gmail.com>.
I tried sending this. It got classified as spam by the apache mail server :)
Should whitelist these keywords ;)

Robin

Re: TLP Status

Posted by Drew Farris <dr...@gmail.com>.