Posted to dev@storm.apache.org by clay teahouse <cl...@gmail.com> on 2015/05/26 13:35:27 UTC

flux

Hi All,

I am trying to test flux module for writing template driven topologies. I
setting the topologies in localcluster mode.
1) using template simple_wordcount.yaml
2) using kafka_spout.yaml (using TestBolt)

With (1) I don't get any output form TestBolt and the topology exits.
With (2), I get the following error:

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Couldn't find a suitable constructor
for class 'storm.kafka.KafkaConfig' with arguments
'[storm.kafka.ZkHosts@17d1e01f, TOPIC, /storm, myKafkaClientId]\

Any idea what I could be doing wrong?

thanks

Clay

Re: flux

Posted by "P. Taylor Goetz" <pt...@gmail.com>.
Sounds like you might have a logback config that set the default level to WARN...

Can you check your configuration for that?

-Taylor

Re: flux

Posted by clay teahouse <cl...@gmail.com>.
Taylor,