Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Michele Tameni <mi...@tameni.it> on 2012/02/14 14:57:14 UTC

Custom Event Listener

Hi all,
I'm trying to get a custom event handler that send event on our
application message bus.
I've implemented theĀ org.apache.ode.bpel.iapi.BpelEventListener
interface, compiled in a .class file, moved to the
/var/lib/tomcat-7/webapps/ode/WEB-INF/classes/ dir, than as reported
here http://ode.apache.org/ode-execution-events.html I changed the
ode-axis2.properties file and set the
ode-axis2.event.listeners property.

I've restarted tomcat, but my event listener seem not registered. I
Can't figure out where ode write his log file, and I can't understand
how I can debug and check what is going wrong here. Can you point me
in the right direction?

Thanks a lot for your help.
Michele

--
michele tameni

Re: Custom Event Listener

Posted by Tammo van Lessen <tv...@gmail.com>.
Hi Michele,

per default it logs into the standard tomcat log (logs/catalina*
probably) but you can configure your own log target in
ode/WEB-INF/classes/log4j.properties. For debugging you can start tomcat
with "catalina jpda run" and then attach your IDE debugger to it.

HTH,
  Tammo

--
Tammo van Lessen - http://www.taval.de