Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Peter Ent <pe...@adobe.com.INVALID> on 2017/10/17 21:35:57 UTC

[Royale] Flex2Royale Migration App

I have made a change the royale compiler (not committed yet) to produce a migration commendation JSON file. This file is then used by the Flex2Royale example app (also not committed).

You can see the result at: http://home.apache.org/~pent/Flex2RoyaleApp/

This is pretty much the same thing as before, example this time the information is coming directory from the Royale source files. For example, in org.apache.royale.express.Application you would find:

/**
 * This class extends the standard Application and sets up the
 * SimpleCSSValuesImpl (implementation) for convenience.
 *
 * @flexcomponent spark.components.Application
 * @flexdocurl https://flex.apache.org/asdoc/spark/components/Application.html
 * @commentary Unlike Flex Application, Royale Application does not provide a user interface container. Instead, you create an instance of org.apache.royale.express.View as the Application's initialView property.
 * @commentary The Express version of Application pre-packages some additional beads.
 * @example &lt;js:Application&gt;
 * @example &nbsp;&nbsp;&lt;js:initialView&gt;
 * @example &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&lt;local:MyInitialView /&gt;
 * @example &nbsp;&nbsp;&lt;/js:initialView&gt;
 * @example &lt;/js:Application&gt;
 */

I will be cleaning up code and expanding the documentation. I used some pretty simple CSS to style the output and would welcome ideas for how this should look.

Thanks,
Peter