Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by "Morris Jr, David P" <da...@lmco.com> on 2011/03/10 16:55:49 UTC

BusFactory

Can CXF define more the one bus or must we always use the default bus? We would like to use two busses because the client and the server are running together on the same server. They are not running on separate JVMs. Different bus for the client and server basically.

-Thanks!

RE: BusFactory

Posted by Sven Zethelius <sv...@expedia.com>.
Yes, we've used multiple bus instances inside the same application.  You'll probably run into problems if you try to do it with just Spring, since there are some autowire magic happening.  Ours is created by code.

We jump through some additional hoops to have the TransportFactory instances shared between bus instances so that ports can be shared, since our segregation is by multiple server instances serving different WSDLs (potentially different versions of the same WSDL).