Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Bill Holloway <bi...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/22 09:50:45 UTC

T5: RESTful web services module

Well, against my better judgment, I've posted the little jar I use to make
T5 services serve RESTful web service requets.  It does this by shooting a
RequestFilter into the pipeline that you contribute your service classes to
via the IoC.

The code and some documentation are at
http://code.google.com/p/t5-restful-webservices/

This is ALPHA software, allowing only one method in a T5 service to handle
RESTful web service requests.  I'm planning to have the beta version include
an annotation you can stick on any IoC service method that will
restful-web-service-enable it.

Feel free to flame.

Bill in Austin

Re: T5: RESTful web services module

Posted by Nicolas Charles <nc...@linagora.com>.
Bill Holloway wrote:
> Well, against my better judgment, I've posted the little jar I use to make
> T5 services serve RESTful web service requets.  It does this by shooting a
> RequestFilter into the pipeline that you contribute your service classes to
> via the IoC.
>
> The code and some documentation are at
> http://code.google.com/p/t5-restful-webservices/
>
> This is ALPHA software, allowing only one method in a T5 service to handle
> RESTful web service requests.  I'm planning to have the beta version include
> an annotation you can stick on any IoC service method that will
> restful-web-service-enable it.
>
> Feel free to flame.
>
> Bill in Austin

Hey Bill,

I just have one question about this service which looks very promising.
Can it handle POST data ? And preferably easily ? Or should i have to
parse the request object to fetch my data ?

Regards,
Nicolas