Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Dragan Sahpaski <dr...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/03 22:15:08 UTC

Filter results by ajax way from t:textField

Hello htis is my first msg on th list.
I am sort of a bigginer in tapestry5.
Can anyone tell me how can i make an update to a zone (filter a grid for
ex) by a <t:textField onkeydown (or onKeyUp) js event?
I want to filter results as I am typing.
As I can understand you can do the zone update only with an ActionLink.
Is that true?

Thanks

Re: Filter results by ajax way from t:textField

Posted by Inge Solvoll <in...@gmail.com>.
I think this is what you're looking for :)

http://www.nabble.com/T5:-Equanda-feature-request-td22035962.html

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dragan Sahpaski <dr...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the fast responce but...