Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com> on 2019/08/20 11:54:30 UTC

[DISCUSS] Project Ideas for Outreachy Program

Hi All,

The ASF has successfully been accepted as a participating FOSS community in
the Outreachy Program [1] to work with Outreachy organizers to offer remote
internships to applicants around the world. You can check the original
announce mail for it from here: [2]

I'm volunteering to be a mentor for it as well as Sebastian. We should
discuss the project ideas to apply for it. I think that it will help us to
widen our community as like GSoC.

We have a deadline for 2019-Sep-17 23:00 UTC to fulfill first requirements.

[1] https://www.outreachy.org
[2]
https://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/www-announce/201908.mbox/%3CCA%2BeZaTZAFrxLkSw0-85xRQAc1QsByuNjzg%2BKVEduFPZ4KzpABw%40mail.gmail.com%3E

Kind Regards,