Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/14 03:18:32 UTC

[Axis2] Code style review [was] Time for 0.93 release

We have completed reviewing client API and engine sources including
their headers.
Headers has been updated with better doc comments as well as the layout.
The overall API is improved with more const parameters where appropriate
and with more relevant and matching names for functions.
If you have some time to spare, please peek into client API and engine
related code and review.

Thanks,
Samisa...