Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by mufc_fan <ra...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/18 11:52:26 UTC

Write in zookeeper

>From documentation, I learnt that when a write request comes, it is sent to
leader. Leader changes data and send the proposals to all the followers.
Also if leader receives acknowledgement from quorum of server and it commits
the change. For instance I have 5 server and leader sends the proposals and
it received ack from 3 servers (quorum) and what if the proposals does n't
reach the other two servers and what if one client connects to one of these
two servers, the client can't able to see the change?
can any one tell me what happens and also can u share ur knowledge about
zxid.