Posted to dev@skywalking.apache.org by 乔童 <qi...@homedo.com> on 2021/01/08 10:22:11 UTC

A Quick Question from Shanghai Homedo

Dear Skywalking Managers,

This is Tong Qiao from Homedo R&D Department in Shanghai. I am writing this email to inquire some questions for my colleagues. There was a Bug (#6080) that came up and our staff submitted it two weeks ago when we were accessing the Skywalking. We have an emergency in our schedule, and they would like to know the specific date of your next release version (8.4.0) before that. Thank you for your help! Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Best regards,

Tong