Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Stephan Coboos <cr...@gmx.net> on 2004/02/28 09:10:46 UTC

Configuration of own roles in external file?

Hello,

long long time ago I had heard that own roles can be configured in a
separate config file. But I have forgotten which structure this file
must have and how to set the path to this file. The only thing I know is
there was an attribuite in <cocoon/> of cocoon.xconf to set the path,
but which? Maybe roles="..." ?

Thank you.

Regards

Re: Configuration of own roles in external file?

Posted by roy huang <li...@hotmail.com>.
It works,thanks!

Roy Huang
Posted by Marco Rolappe <m_...@web.de>.

Posted by roy huang <li...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by Upayavira <uv...@upaya.co.uk>.
Stephan Coboos wrote:

> Upayavira wrote:
>
>> Stephan Coboos wrote:
>>
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> long long time ago I had heard that own roles can be configured in a
>>> separate config file. But I have forgotten which structure this file
>>> must have and how to set the path to this file. The only thing I
>>> know is there was an attribuite in <cocoon/> of cocoon.xconf to set
>>> the path, but which? Maybe roles="..." ?
>>

>> <*cocoon* *user*-*roles*="WEB-INF/myroles.xconf">
>>
>> Regards, Upayavira
>>

> Ahh yes. Thank you. Which structure must myroles.xconf have? This:
>
> <user-roles>
>   <component .../>
> </user-roles>

Same as cocoon.roles, IIUC.

Upayavira

Re: Configuration of own roles in external file?

Posted by Stephan Coboos <cr...@gmx.net>.

Posted by Upayavira <uv...@upaya.co.uk>.