Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by nick van benthem <ni...@hotmail.com> on 2014/01/04 16:59:13 UTC

Very dissapointed

Thanks to your "great programm" i've just lost 12 pages of my portfolio..

Re: Very dissapointed

Posted by Dominique Lecarpentier <do...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

We you loose don't loose the lesson and have back ups of your data

Dominique
____________________
Dominique Lecarpentier

41530  Vineuil
domlecar@gmail.com
0622 792 903

Re: Very dissapointed

Posted by Wade Smart <wa...@gmail.com>.

Re: Very dissapointed

Posted by Dave Barton <db...@tasit.net>.
Posted by Kay Schenk <ka...@gmail.com>.
<ni...@hotmail.com>wrote:

> Thanks to your "great programm" i've just lost 12 pages of my portfolio..

Hello Nick, and so  sorry for your troubles.

It would be very helpful to us if you gave more details on how this
happened.
Did OpenOffice find these pages but fail to open them? And if that was the
cause, what was used to create these pages initially?

Or, was it some other problem.

Thanks for any additional details you can provide.

MzK

"Cats do not have to be shown how to have a good time,
 for they are unfailing ingenious in that respect."
                                       -- James Mason