Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by "Gregor J. Rothfuss" <gr...@apache.org> on 2004/12/22 02:46:25 UTC

gump runs for cocoon 2.1?

over at lenya, we have recently been tooling around with our gump build,
and getting it into shape. we are now being accurately informed about
changes in 2.2 that we need to follow if we want to stay compatible.

an additional gump run for cocoon 2.1 would be really useful for us (and
i suppose for forrest too). the lenya 1.2 branch relies on the 2.1
branch, and we would be curious to learn when it breaks.

from what i understand, the 2.1 branch already has a gump descriptor at

http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/cocoon/branches/BRANCH_2_1_X/gump.xml?rev=111235&view=auto

presumably, the project name would have to be changed to cocoon-2.1 to
distinguish it from the trunk build, and some other gump work would have
to be performed.

besides providing more information to downstream sister projects, i
believe this would also be useful to have for the cocoon developer
community.

WDYT?

--
Gregor J. Rothfuss