Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by Olaf Flebbe <of...@oflebbe.de> on 2017/12/19 06:19:08 UTC

ci red

hi,

i noticed yesterday that root of master was full. and noticed that the workspace of many jobs has been missing on ci. i removed some obsolete docker images on master to gain more space. now ci of bigtoptrunkpackages is all red. maybe this is the fallout of bigtoppetshop .

since i am working on getting bigtop_toolchain ready for aarch64 this is a bit unproductive.

can we agree on logging somewhere, logging on what we are doing on ci? mail or slack or irc? the last one has the problem not to store history. i do not like to be the only one to report. or am i the only one active here?

olaf

Re: ci red

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>.
Wanted to echo Cos and Evans -- thanks a million for taking care of this.

And yes log2email would be great -- since that way at least we can keep
tabs on things.

Thanks,
Roman.

Re: ci red