Posted to dev@tinkerpop.apache.org by Marko Rodriguez <ok...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/06 18:30:38 UTC

Commit Access to Apache Git

Hello,

Who has commit access to Apache Git? For now, can someone active Daniel Kuppitz's account so he can push to TinkerPop on Apache Git?

** Moving forward: How is commit access granted? ICLA is approved by secretary, we get notified -- do we "vote" ?

Thank you,
Marko.

http://markorodriguez.com

Re: Commit Access to Apache Git

Posted by Marko Rodriguez <ok...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Daniel.

Okay. We will stick with just Stephen and I for now and accept pull requests from Apache ICLA-stamped developers.

@DanielKuppitz --- for your current work, please provide a pull request to Apache Git repo and we will merge.

Thank you,
Marko.

http://markorodriguez.com