Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by ashwin kumar <gv...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/13 03:51:43 UTC

indexing .doc

hi all i have successfully indexed .txt and .pdf files using lucene . Now i
want to index word documents , Excel sheets and power point slides .and for
this i have downloaded POI api

from the following link

http://jakarta.apache.org/poi/

can some one help me with sample codes for indexing the above documents

Re: indexing .doc

Posted by ashwin kumar <gv...@gmail.com>.
thanks
regards