Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by optimist <op...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/15 03:51:28 UTC

routing private chat xmpp messages to camel route

I am trying to setup a camel(2.9.5) based bot to move messages from xmpp
users to JMS and back. I successfully could get one message to either side.

While sending first message out to xmpp user, a private chat session is
created. Subsequent messages come to private session, and my route is not
invoked when message is received. Looking at the code, this is how chat
session is created,

chat = chatManager.createChat(getParticipant(), endpoint.getChatId(), new
MessageListener() {
                public void processMessage(Chat chat, Message message) {
                    *// not here to do conversation*
                        LOG.debug("Received and discarding message from {} :
{}", getParticipant(), message.getBody());
               }

It simply discards the subsequent messages after the chat is created. What I
want is to process all subsequent msgs like the first one was.  It seems
like a code change/route definition change is needed. My routes are like,(I
populate header)

String fromURL = "xmpp://bot@127.0.0.1:5022?password=bot";
from(xmppURL).process(new
marshallProcessor(){}).recipientList(header("destURL"));

from("jms:topic:clientx").process(new
unmarshallProcessor(){}).recipientList(header("dest"));

Should I change the fromURL format to stop messages going to chat session? I
tried deleting the chat session anticipating, the message will be put on
route if there is no chat session. But I was wrong. Any help really
appreciated.