Posted to dev@tiles.apache.org by "David H. DeWolf" <dd...@apache.org> on 2007/02/28 13:52:37 UTC

[RESULTS] [VOTE] 2.0.1 Release Quality

2.0.1 is our first official release.  It has been deemed alpha quality
by all three votes.

+1 - David, Antonio, Greg
  0 - n/a
-1 - n/a

I will work on getting the website updated and the release published
today.  I'll take things in this order over the next few days.  The
first step should be done shortly.

1) Move maven artifacts
2) Move binaries
3) Update website
4) Send announcement

Re: [STATUS] [RESULTS] [VOTE] 2.0.1 Release Quality

Posted by "David H. DeWolf" <dd...@apache.org>.
doh! Sorry. . .oh well.

David

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.

--
Wendy

Re: [STATUS] [RESULTS] [VOTE] 2.0.1 Release Quality

Posted by "David H. DeWolf" <dd...@apache.org>.

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "David H. DeWolf" <dd...@apache.org>.

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "David H. DeWolf" <dd...@apache.org>.
I have signed the distributions and moved them to the distribution
directory.  Once synchronized, I will update the website.  I'll be
working on some site enhancements until then.

Thanks for your patience. . .

David

Posted by "David H. DeWolf" <dd...@apache.org>.
Team,