Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Matthew Weir <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2014/04/21 04:26:56 UTC

Apple Packaging?

Ok, so I finally broke down and got an iPad for development purposes and I've followed the instructions off a few tutorials about how to package it up to work on the development iPad: http://www.adobe.com/devnet/air/articles/packaging-air-apps-ios.html

However right before sending it to the iPad it asks for the .p12 password.  No password was ever set - but a blank password doesn't work.  Re-did the .p12 with a password - and the pw didn't work, even tried a p12 for android with a known password and it wouldn't take the password.

What am I missing here?

Thanks,

Matthew

Re: Apple Packaging?

Posted by Matthew Weir <ma...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks for responding Om,

It appears the problem/difference is running the commands using an elevated cmd prompt (running as admin).  Once that was done, I ran through the same tutorial without a hitch.  Running without creates the files all the same, but never prompts for a password to enter.

 Subject: Re: Apple Packaging?
 To: users@flex.apache.org
 Date: Sunday, April 20, 2014, 10:27 PM

 On Apr 20, 2014 7:30 PM, "Matthew
 Weir" <ma...@yahoo.com>
 wrote:

 > Ok, so I finally broke down and got an iPad for
 development purposes and
 I've followed the instructions off a few tutorials about how
 to package it
 up to work on the development iPad:
 http://www.adobe.com/devnet/air/articles/packaging-air-apps-ios.html

 > However right before sending it to the iPad it asks for
 the .p12
 password.  No password was ever set - but a blank
 password doesn't work.
  Re-did the .p12 with a password - and the pw didn't work,
 even tried a p12
 for android with a known password and it wouldn't take the
 password.

 > What am I missing here?
 >
 > Thanks,

 Are you using Flash Builder or command line?

 Thanks,
 Om

Re: Apple Packaging?

Posted by "mattcommark@yahoo.com" <ma...@yahoo.com>.
Command line for openssl, FB 4.6 & 4.7 to push the code.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Re: Apple Packaging?

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.