Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Mikael Åsberg <m....@gmail.com> on 2019/09/05 08:58:08 UTC

Regarding KARAF-6349

Hi JB, I don't think you saw my comment in Jira for

I just wanted to give you a heads-up that 1.10.7 of Ant was just
released, which fixes the problem of using 1.10.6 with Java 8 (along
with a few other fixes). I'm not sure how ant is used in Karaf, but I
think we should step to 1.10.7

What other fixes will be done before 4.2.7? The client.bat-fixes feel
important, what else?

Re: Regarding KARAF-6349

Posted by Mikael Åsberg <m....@gmail.com>.
Ah, nice, we are looking forward to the release!

Re: Regarding KARAF-6349

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi

--