Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by liubiaoxin1 <li...@shangpin.com> on 2016/08/03 06:49:19 UTC

Re: TooManyClauses: maxClauseCount is set to 1024

set exery core  solrconfig.xml: 4096

Re: TooManyClauses: maxClauseCount is set to 1024

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
Another alternative is to use the TermsQueryParser which is intended to
deal with very large lists of values that should be ORed together. It may
be useful if your query pattern matches its intent. see:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Other+Parsers#OtherParsers-TermsQueryParser

Best,
Erick

Posted by Shawn Heisey <ap...@elyograg.org>.