Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Simon <go...@163.com> on 2022/03/01 08:13:40 UTC

when AuthenticationFailureEvent happen, redirect to other website

hello,
     I build a authentication provider guac-ext.
    sometimes, authenticate failed, I notices that, guac-ext provide `Listener`. when I handle AuthenticationFailureEvent, can i redirect this request to other website, like google.com.

thx

Re:Re: when AuthenticationFailureEvent happen, redirect to other website

Posted by Simon <go...@163.com>.
thanks .

I have no idea about, pls more details.

在 2022-03-01 23:19:09,"Nick Couchman" <vn...@apache.org> 写道:

On Tue, Mar 1, 2022 at 3:13 AM Simon <go...@163.com> wrote:

hello,
     I build a authentication provider guac-ext.
    sometimes, authenticate failed, I notices that, guac-ext provide `Listener`. when I handle AuthenticationFailureEvent, can i redirect this request to other website, like google.com.

I don't think the event listener can trigger a redirect, I think you'd need to do that with an AuthenticationProvider.

-Nick

Re: when AuthenticationFailureEvent happen, redirect to other website

Posted by Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>.