Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Andrea Del Bene <an...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/06 21:25:34 UTC

Add .map files to default allowed files.

Hi,

as reported in the user list
(http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/Access-denied-to-static-package-resource-td4661223.html),
the access to map files is not allowed by default and this could be a
problem if someone want to use them with JQuery or other libraries that
support them.
Should we add .map extension to default allowed static resources?

Re: Add .map files to default allowed files.

Posted by Andrea Del Bene <an...@gmail.com>.
Ok, sorry. I' missed the line where you say that you have added them...

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.

Posted by Andrea Del Bene <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jeremy Thomerson <je...@wickettraining.com>.

--
Jeremy Thomerson
http://wickettraining.com

Re: Add .map files to default allowed files.

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
I'm not sure about this.
I've added the .map files but now I'm not fully convinced.
Adding files to the whitelist makes SecurePackageResourceGuard slower in
its checks with every new item.
.map files are helper files to be able to debug compressed/minimized .js
files in production environment. How often a developer does this ?
And at the moment we have .map files only for jQuery. I doubt many of the
developers use this functionality yet.

Posted by Cedric Gatay <ga...@gmail.com>.
Hi,