Posted to user@jclouds.apache.org by Justinus Menzel <ju...@vyasa.com> on 2018/11/30 14:53:31 UTC

aws s3 list objects v2

Hi,

I've been playing around with s3proxy and jclouds and was wondering if
there are any plans to support s3's list objects v2 call.
https://docs.aws.amazon.com/AmazonS3/latest/API/v2-RESTBucketGET.html
Seems like some tools already rely on V2, for example the aws CLI command.

Best,

-Justinus

Re: aws s3 list objects v2

Posted by Andrew Gaul <ga...@apache.org>.
Great, let's continue the discussion at
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/1267 .

jclouds commits must merge to master first although I can backport them
to 2.1.x.  Timing releases is a sore point but S3Proxy already upgraded
to 2.1.2-SNAPSHOT so S3Proxy's snapshot releases and Docker images will
immediately include such fixes.  Unfortunately its next release will now
be gated on jclouds.

--
Andrew Gaul
http://gaul.org/