Posted to user@accumulo.apache.org by Christopher <ct...@apache.org> on 2013/01/11 18:55:17 UTC

FYI invite-to-Gmail issue work-around

All-

I noticed that GMail likes to offer to "Invite to GMail" every time I post
to one of these mailing lists... I've almost invited on several occasions,
and I'm sure that spam would have been annoying.

If you want, the following line will add a custom filter for AdBlockPlus
users in Chrome and Firefox to prevent this from showing up; you may need
to restart the browser, though:

mail.google.com##span#link_invite

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii

Re: FYI invite-to-Gmail issue work-around

Posted by John Vines <vi...@apache.org>.
Awesome, this has been annoying me recently!

Posted by John Vines <vi...@apache.org>.