Posted to dev@plc4x.apache.org by Mihai DEMIAN <mi...@easyea.ro> on 2023/02/22 16:26:12 UTC

need help with build and usage

Hi,
I tried to install the plc4x with the command sudo mvn -P
with-c,with-sandbox install within the plc4x folder, where I cloned the
repository from GitHub (if I try to start the installation in a
different directory I get an error that the project is not found). I get
the error message "Failed to execute goal
org.jacoco:jacoco-maven-plugin:0.8.8:report (report) on project
plc4j-driver-eip: An error has occurred in JaCoCo report generation.:
Error while creating report: Unknown block type 0. -> [Help 1]".
I tried the command sudo mvn -P with-c,with-sandbox clean install. I get
the error message "Failed to execute goal
com.googlecode.cmake-maven-project:cmake-maven-plugin:3.23.2-b1:generate
(cmake-generate-test-compile) on project plc4c: Return code: 1 -> [Help 1]".
I tried the command sudo mvn -P with-c clean install. The computer shut
down...
What am I doing wrong?
I then tried the command sudo mvn install. The build succeeded. Can I
use the "hello-world-s7.c"?
Thank you.