Posted to dev@jmeter.apache.org by Maxime Chassagneux <ma...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/21 11:34:06 UTC

Add to JMeter modification

Hi,

Since many mounth I made some modifications on JMeter source to add some
features I need.
Now I would like to know how I could discuss with the community in order to
add it on the trunk source.

Many modifications I made are simple to report but I'm not a good
developper and I think a review is necessary.

How do I proceed to do this ? First I have to explain all modifications one
by one with the reason ?

Best reagrd.

Re: Add to JMeter modification

Posted by UBIK LOAD PACK Support <su...@ubikloadpack.com>.
Hi,
Just open on dev list a discussion per feature with a clear title and if
possible open a Pull Request for it on github or attach a patch to bugzilla.

Regards